Friday 4 February 2011

Arroyomolinos

Madrid is At The Middle of Spain


Arroyomolinos is ate the southwest of Madrid.
In Arroyomolinos is Mediterranean Climate because:
We have dry and hot summers and cool and wet winters. (Well this winter was very cold)
The fronteirs are Mostoles, Fuenlabrada, Navalcarnero and Parla. It's at 24 km of Madrid.
Arroyomolinos is some mountainous.It has a lot of green and a little creek (for that the name) near the Av.Las Castañeras.
Arroyomolinos have more or less, between 15.000 and 18.000 people.I think that Arroyomolinos has a lot of houses and population.That's good!!The transpor it's not very well, and I know it very well. All the days, after the high school, i retur to my house by bus.This is very bad because when I finish at 14:05 h, the bus thakes 25 minutes to came, however, when I finish at 15:05, I need to leave the high school very quickly because the bus came very quickly!! And, if I lost it, I need to wait to the next that cames at 15:40 h. And there isn't any underground or train pr taxi...
History:
The 1st sir. of Arroyomolinos was Gomez de Toledo because of an hederitary.
The 2nd was Pedro Suarez of Toledo.
The Torreón is a tower built at the XV century.It was used by  granary or store or dovecot.

Second Part:
We went to the wave's park of Arroyomolinos (that's how I called it).
At there I can see all Arroyomolinos even a metal tower that is used for the comunication of Arroyomolinos. At the highest point of the park I can see many and meny mountains at the end point that we can see with our eyes.One of it's Navacerrada or Gredos.Also I can see a lot of medaws and Navalcarnero.

No comments:

Post a Comment